About Christmas at Congaree
It's a merry marketplace at Congaree and Penn! We treat good boys and girls (and ladies and gentlemen) to sleigh rides, a visit with Santa Claus and a well curated market to check off wish lists. Food vendors, farmers, boutiques and artisans form pop up shops at the farm. Beer, wine, and other refreshments are sold, and everyone is very merry.
This year, the marketplace will extend throughout the farm. A bounce house and Santa Claus will be located along the creek to anchor that location and to draw guests throughout the farm.
Vendor applications are due by December 1st.
You will receive vendor approval and confirmation within one week of submitting your vendor application. We'll do our very best to assign you to your preferred location. Vendors are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Vendor fee is due upon approval via cash or credit card.
Vendors must provide their own tent and table.
- Sunday, December 17th | 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Vendor setup 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Artisan vendor fee $50
- Food vendor SOLD OUT
- * Photographer vendor fee $200
- * Nonprofit vendor fee $0 One spot left!
* We've reserved a place for just one photographer. The photographer may schedule mini sessions, host a photo booth and / or host Santa photos.
* Space is available for three nonprofit vendors.
Vendors must represent local businesses with local storefronts and / or locally made products. Vendors are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Vendors must arrive before 10:00 am and be fully set up by 10:30 am. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.