Saturday, AUGUST 19th | 10:00 - 1:00
Join us for August's Open Farm Day! Congaree and Penn will be open for guests to explore the farm by foot, bike, or hay ride, take farm tours and hay rides, and enjoy the property. Admission is $10 per car and can be purchased at the farm on Saturday by cash or credit card.
Sites to see include:
- Our beautiful rice paddies
- Acres of Mayhaw orchards
- The Congaree Creek
- Our olive orchard
We will also have beverages, snacks, rice bowls and all Congaree and Penn products available for sale. A free educational farm tour will take place at 11:00. Furry friends are welcome but must stay on leash at all times.
See you at the farm!
please help us keep our farm safe + beautiful
- Please don't litter. We have trash cans available for use on the quonset hut patio.
- If you do bring Fido, please keep him on a leash and please clean up after him. Dogs are prohibited from walking through the orchards and fields.
- No coolers, please.
- No fishing (not yet!), please.
- Under Florida law, there is no liability for an injury or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at Congaree and Penn if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of such agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, but shall not be limited to, the potential of you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death and the potential of another participant to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this registered agritourism activity.